Freitag, 5. September 2014

New In: NYX Mascara & Glam Shadow Stick!

Today I thought I would tell you something about my favorite Mascara & Eye Shadow Stick. They're both from a brand called NYX, who do a lot of cool beauty stuff, so I definitely recommend to check them out.

Mascara: The Doll Eye Mascara is hands down the best Mascara I ever tried. It gives you a nice volume & length. So if you want a Mascara that gives you really long lashes check this one out.

Glam Shadow Stick: Mine is in the shade " Elegant Marble" which is  a nice shimmery bronze, so its the perfect shade for autumn. Its high pigmented & lasts really long, so if you're searching for a affordable Eye Shadow Stick try this one.



Tell me in the comments if you ever tried any NYX products & which one I should buy next time! XXX




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen